say a little prayer for you

Author: ctjuliana /



Dear blog
today i woke up with big smile on my face
because i knew today is going to be a wonderful day
guess wut?? i will meet up with my girls!!
but unfortunately..
beautiful day i had ended with some bad news
news tat made my heart trembled :(

I was asking myself
Why i have to hear it today. why?
Why i have to hear it in such way. why?

As I on my way back home from Kelana Jaya Putra LRT
the surrounding was so quiet as only few people in the train
it inspired me to flashback the news

I keep on thinking
each and every moments
run through my mind
like thunder lights
the storm i felt so hurtful
but there were no tears. at all.
and then i suddenly realized
i was holding my cardigan so tight :(

As I arrived home
after clean up myself
i called HIM
cause  I know
He is the only one I could turn to

Short while 
the storm I felt is gone
and i know
The trust is still there :)



~ currently listening to say a little prayer for you ~






0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment