Dr. Juliana hussin in d house!

Author: ctjuliana /


WEEEEE!! Alhamdulillah!! it is a wonderful gift!!


Allah is a great listener. His love is abundant without boundaries! Ohh Allah..Thank you :)

5th of April is my result day! waiting patiently at home! asked my friend..Ezzati to give me a good news from auditorium hukm. thanks to her for a helping ears! hehe.

Dengan izin Allah..im able to finish my MD course in UKM within 5 years. Thank you Allah!

i should thank my love ones for tis beautiful gift! without them..without their supports..without their prayers..i think i am not happy as now. huhu

my both parents yg tak henti2 mendengar keluhan anaknye n especially for my mother yg saba mendengar tangisan anaknye..yg selalu visit her daughter jus to make sure her daughter was okey. thank you mak. thank you for the lovely support! n also my siblings for the support! not to be forgotten..my beloved aunty and family members for the supports and dua'..

my far far away fruitheart..i miss you dearly! tis feeling exacerbated my stress and tears. dont now why but tis is wut i've felt. to you..thank you for replying my worryness..my nervousness..ur words to keep me cool. and im really sorry for always bothering you with these such unnecessary stories :( im sorry..it just me missing ur presence :)

and all friends and colleagues! thank you sgt2 for the support!! for the ilmu we shared and ofcos for the moments we had together while we need each other's support!


with tat..Terima kaseh chenta :)

thanks for the dua'..love and care!! :)






~listening to thousand years by katty perry~

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment