to you, i miss you

Author: ctjuliana / Labels:


“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with"


" I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well."


" I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear."


" I miss you all the time."


" but I miss you the most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent together for those were some of the best times of my life.”



to you, i miss you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this may be a best feeling or it may hurt ur heart... hweva it is... da feeling may come n go..

Unknown said...

i miss u jue.. :)

ctjuliana said...

miss you too ;)

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment