dua puluh tiga :)

Author: ctjuliana / Labels: ,



Wow, lamenyer tak menaip di blog kesayangan ku inih..


My dear blog,

If you can read what is on my mind rite now..and if you can feel what makes my heart beating so good.. and if you can count how much i smile rite now.. But, i do always remember to ..


" keep my feet on the ground when my head in the clouds "


All i had for these few weeks were so amazing and wonderful. Especially for wut happened yesterday. Yes, it is 12th March 2011, the day i turn 23.

Thank Allah, i had the best birthday celebration ever. Instead of been given a chance to live till this age. Alhamdulillah.


Thanks to my lovely friends and family for the precious moments i had yesterday.. I had the best launch with my family..and i had a birthday surprise celebration for the rest of the day and night.


Special thanks to YOU, yes you my dear sunshine. Thanks for your effort for just to make my day becomes special. Honestly, only with your presence on my birthday enough to make me happier. This is the first birthday i celebrated with you after been together for 4 years and 6 months, and you made it the most special one. Terharunyer...


yeah! im 23! hard to believe! hard to accept! but, hu cares, it is just a number. but...ahhh. lantak la..hehe






..dear 12th march, i had another one dream came true :)
thanks for your braveness :)





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bley la blanje ak kek pasni :D

ctjuliana said...

haahaha. bole aje. aku belanje , ko baya ;)

Anonymous said...

eyh..engko le bayo..beso je ak nmpk kek dlm gmbr tu..hoh0

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment