what if

Author: ctjuliana / Labels: ,


" Dear Claire, What and If are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life, what if...?"

to those who admire a movie called " Letters to Juliet " must be familiar with this memorable quote. Its my favourite scene, when claire reads it one by one word in a line
happy

All over, i think it just a typical love story where true love will finally has happy ending as expected. But, there are few thing that make me remember this story well, such as :

" I'm sorry, I didn't know love had an expiration date " so true . indeed ^^

Another thing i observed in this story is the relationship between victor and sophie. They are the lovers who went to vacation together. But at last, they were like a strangers to each other doing their things separately.

"if you are too busy to talk to me, I'll understand"

"if you don't have a time to check on me, I'll understand"

"if you are keep on canceling our date, I'll Understand"

"but if i walk away, i hope you'll understand"


Thats it. That is how victor lose sophie. pity of him ^^ (kan da melepas tuh!hehe)




p/s : Amanda Seyfried dalam cite ni nampak chantek la plak kan? :D








0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment