my 2011's first entry

Author: ctjuliana / Labels: ,



I proud to start my first 2011 entry with a birthday wishes for my beloved mom.



Dear mak,

my extraordinary mother,

eversince i was in your womb,

you have cared so much for me,

your love and affection makes me amazed,

for wut you have given me can never be repaid,

thank you mak.

thank you for always be there for me,

loving me, supporting me, leading me,

you always lift me up whenever i fall,

whenever i feel down,

you are like my inner soul,

hence,

on your birthday mak,

i want you to know how much you mean to me,

and how much i praise to Almighty Allah having you,

as my mother.



"mak..happy 43rd bithday "



yes, i do always amazed to a person called mother .

~listening to thank you, maher zain~








0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment