30 misscalls =(

Author: ctjuliana / Labels: , ,

"along, angah accident.."

"tipooo"

"betul lah. abah tengah tggu kete kene tarek. nanti adek call along balek eh"

20 minutes past, and my handset still silent like usual. "huhhh". without waiting any longer. i made a call. 30 misscalls within 5 minutes. Neither abah, mak nor angah answer my phonecalls.

GERAM + TAKUT + RISAU. all mixed into one feeling, hati memberontak nak balek rumaah!! cam ne nak balek, hari dah malam =( why nobody answer my phonecalls. risau sangat nih =(

Terkejut. yes, tats wut i feel rite now. things tat i scared the most since i entered orthopaedic ward finally happened. As long as i remembered, hati rase sgt x sedap since last week. Tak tahu kenape. I remind my family specially angah, adek dan abah to be careful.

"angah, bw kete moto elok2 taw. pesan kat abah same. ari2 along tengok org saket accident. tak sanggop nak tgk kalau family yang accident"

and tonite, the news i never want to hear suddenly......sad

desperately hoping they pick up my phonecalls, or else im gonna crazy.

tak senang dudok da nih

and i teribly hoping, noting bad happened.

Tolonglah ya Rabb. Amin.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

jue.. how... betul ke?? roger me asap!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment