moody me

Author: ctjuliana / Labels:


Another 8 days to come. i've been counting for the days but yet i didn't start anything. i have no mood to start it. I just finished my viva last 2 days, seeing a bundle of files to be read on make me just nauseated. Ahhh, i hate exams!! does anybody in this world love exam?? i want to noe their secret on how to love exams!!

I've got ong paper to be reseated, and i hope im not gonna to add another paper to reseat. hopefully. scary dumb dumb. Everybody busy deciding about their elective posting..and for the reseaters, they had no choice, except for doing that in forth year later. So do i. huhuhu

moody me, jules.

1 comments:

miss AIN said...

take your time beb :)
mula2 mmg rasa nausea lah, nak termuntah laaa..
lama2 nnt, mesti ok punye!
biasalah, nak innitiate tuh mmg ssh..
kita ada bnyk masa lagi nak stdy.

all the best :)

*tak yah risau sgt psl elective tuh*

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment