you..stupidos!!

Author: ctjuliana / Labels: ,

stupidos ( x sanggop plak nk tulis stup*d)

angry

mad

"to whom?"

"to myself laa.."

"why.."

"i screwed myself"

"i spoiled my O&G osce paper"


Geramnyer..mendidih je dalam hati ni..
Tuhan je taw..
its really direction questions..
pointed directly to ur brain..
and u may get the answers..
provided u really focus during clinical posting..
(not during the exam week!!)
like i did..
yeah! i screwed, i spoiled osce paper**
dush dush dush..
padan muke aku! =))))

hmm..its already past!
i try my best..but not to d fullest
i spoiled them
my fault..(=_=)
unforgiven mistakes of mine
sorry o&g

you!! stupidos
moodiness, cry out loud girl!!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment