New Journey to...

Author: ctjuliana / Labels: ,


Thing tat i scared the most during my semester holiday suddenly became reality..

I got my first posting..and it is something tat out of my expectation..

Obstetric and Gynaecology,

The moment i knew bout my O&G posting..i feel so afraid..nervous..worried..sad..

"Could I survive with O&G posting?"

"How would it be? Is it really Difficult, worse like wut others said??"

I realized tat i couldn't go anywhere else..i couldn't even move if i keep on thinking tat way..

Wutever it is, i have to face it..

No matter how hard, how bad it is..it is my job, to learn, learn, learn and learn..

I have to accept these challenges so tat i can feel the exhilaration of victory someday..

InsyaAllah =))

~Pray everything will be fine for me and for All of us....Amin~



~ I wanna be somebody,,and tat somebody is a five stars doctor ~


"Mountains cannot be surmounted except by winding paths. . .
-- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe"

3 comments:

mummy said...

ofcos u can do it well ct..
anything do call me.

FaDhLi said...

Untuk minggu pertama dan kedua ini, khatamkan bukuk dumex o&g karya prof kulentharan. buku itu sangat bagus. tapi untuk tajuk GDM dan PIH, bacalah buku 10teachers. Masuk minggu ke3 dan seterusnya, bacalah buku 10teachers.

ctjuliana said...

hoo..time kaseh incik fadhli..
ya..kite kne bce dan troz membce...
hehe..

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment